Goodnight My Sweetheart: Cute Quotes

Finally the night has come and it is the time when i'm lying on the bed and missing u and just praying for your sweet dreams.Good Night.





I am sending you many attachments along with this cute good night quotes
A lovely kiss for you
And a cuddle to snuggle you
Sweet whispers in your ear
A love note which says that I love you much
In the night when I long for your touch
Good night my sweetheart
You have a special place in my heart!

Good night and sleep well my dear,
Let go of all your fear,
As someone loves you so much you know,
It's for keeps and not show,
I love you,
Good night!

Lying on my bed when i see the stars then i think the brighten star i have in my life- You.GN!!

I was pessimistic before i met you , you taught me how to love things .Thank you for being in my life.Good Night.

I always remind my time during the day when i was with you and this give me a great pleasure.GN

My all lonliness gets a divine light when i just see your face.Good Night!!

Looking at the moon always make me smile bcz seeing the moon, i think of you.Good Night Baby!

Can a candle burn without heat,
Can the moon shine without light?
Same is the feeling my dear,
Can't sleep without you tonight,
Coz I am so missing you,
I love you,
Good night!

Good night my honey,
As I lay on the bed,
Thinking about you,
I just want to assure you,
That you are the one for me,
Coz I love you to thee,
Good night and sleep tight!

I am not there to hold you through,
I am not there to cuddle you tight,
But, in my thoughts, you are there for sure,
To make this a lovely night,
Wish you a good night,
Don't forget to dream tonight!

I am missing you more on this lovely night,
Missing the pretty face, your sight,
I so wish you were in my arms tonight,
For now, wish you a lovely good night,
Good night and sleep tight!

I break into a pleasant smile
When I think about you in a while
In the restlessness of the night
When things are not so bright
I miss you more than me my life
Wanting to hold you tight in my arms
Baby I miss you so much tonight
With you, my world is bright
Good night to you!

I could just come and whisper in your ears
And cuddle you tight in your arms
Tell you what you really mean to me
Without you in life there is nothing to see
So deep is my love for you
So deep are my feelings for you
Just want to be with you
Just want to spend my moments with you
Baby I truly love you
Wishing a lovely night to you!

I feel so good in this silent night,
Thinking about you,
My world goes bright,
Thanks for making my life beautiful,
You are truly wonderful,
I love you,
Good night!

I feel so good when you hug me tight
There is no fear in my mind
That passion and that chase of heart
I have loved you from the very start
I simply cannot imagine my life without you
My sweetheart I am in love with you
Good night is all I wish with love
For a lovely day so new
Good night to you!

I just want to hold your hand
And make you so understand
That my night is empty without your love
My night is empty when you are not around
Such is your passion that surrounds
Such is your love for me
It's you and your thoughts I want in life
All the things I want to see
Baby wish you a lovely night
Baby wish you good night!


Comments